How to make a healthy vegan matcha ice cream for a hot summer day. Low calories dessert and full of antioxidants from the matcha. Preparing yourself for the beach season does need to be hard and painful. Make this easy delicious ice cream step by step now.
- Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold.
- Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
- Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
- Then, turn up the machine speed again and whip until your mixture is thick and too stiff peaks.
- Now that you have your ice cream base add in your Matcha green tea powder and mix on medium speed until the mixture is an even mint green colour.
- Transfer your ice cream to a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before scooping and serving.